Information we Collect
Our goal is to be open and transparent about the personal data we collect. we only require your name and email address, which is collected when you join our workshop at The Create Place. We comply to the GDPR rules and the protection of customer data and privacy.
Why We Need Your Information and How I Use It
- We collect the data for safeguarding purposes.
- We may send a newsletter in the future using the email address you have provided on the sign up form. The newsletter is to let you know about the dates of our workshop and sustainable fashion news.
- You can opt out of the newsletter on the form and unsubscribe at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or share your personal information to a third party other than St Margaret’s House.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Fast Fashion Therapy, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com